Nose bleeds

XKatX

Reaction score
I put this in POst natal section, but thought I'd try it here too, see if there's any more help!!:

I am 3 months PP and have a little cold at the moment. Nothing too bad. But on Saturday, I had a really big nosebleed. We were at friends house, so people around to help. I've just had another one, but this time I was home alone with Oliver. He was on my knee, when all of a sudden, blood came gushing out of my nose, quite heavily. I put him in his bouncer, while trying to catch blood with the other hand! All I could do was pinch my nose while he cried at me. He cried himself to sleep eventually and my nose has stopped bleeding - for now! I feel really bad for him!
Anyway, I know some people can get noseblees during pregnancy, due to the change in hormones. But 3 months after? Not sure if I should see someone or not, or wait and see if it happens a third time.

ETA: Forgot to mention about the fall I had a few weeks ago, as some of you read. I smacked my face into a wall after falling up the stairs. Although I had no nosebleed at the time, it was that side of my nose that I hit. I wondered if it could be related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->