Nosebleed at 7dpo?

momwannabe81

Reaction score
Anyone got their bfp with a nosebleed during the tww? Last night I got really dizzy and then today out of the blue my nose bled..not much but I thought my nose was running and lo and behold it was actually blood. Now I've had a sinus pressure like headache. Not strong but enough to bug me

Hi, I had nosebleed twice during my tww in first pregnancy. Also, had few others symptoms. What are yout other symptom?

I got really dizzy last night but blamed weed-eating my yard. I felt fine after i did it but while at a friends house i suddenly got really tired and dizzy.

Oh, hope you are doing fine now. I didn't have much dizziness as such. If dizziness continue do get it checked just in case.

I have read a lot of stories on google that point to nose bleeds being a BFP. Good luck!

Ty hope so. The dizziness was just that night been fine since. Just blowing out blood thru my nose but not gushing or anything, been sneezing more then usual and my nose is clear now just runny with no more blood.

Ty hope so. The dizziness was just that night been fine since. Just blowing out blood thru my nose but not gushing or anything, been sneezing more then usual and my nose is clear now just runny with no more blood.

did you test?any update?

i did get bfps starting the 4th but they never got darker and digi would say not pregnant, the af showed today :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->