Not 100% sure if I belong here yet but here's my story :)

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
So long story short, AF finished 21st aug ( what I thought was AF )
Lasted 5 days as per.

Friday night I went into hospital to be checked out as I had severe cramps and brown spotting, they did a urine test which showed an infection, then they did a pregnancy test which I just thought well that's deffo a waste of time! Doctor walked over to me with the test and said its positive...showed me and yep two lines there for sure!! Well my gob dropped to the floor and my partner face went white. I was told they don't now what's happening but to be prepared for a loss.

So today I went hospital again as I had bright red bleeding, it was slightly heavier then spotting and sort of like comes and goes...I'm not constantly bleeding. They took my bloods and came back positive and also my hcg was 91.
I know it doesn't matter what number it is,aslong as it keeps doubling that's all that matters. Going back to qmc in Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday to keep checking, see if they double or not. Doctors have said the bleeding I had 9 days ago could not of been my period! Was also expecting to ovulate on Tuesday :wacko:
I also got examined and the doctor said my cervix is defiantly closed.

So yes been a hectic weekend, my heart tells me everything will be alright but my head says no don't get ur hopes up :(
I guess only time will tell!

Anybody else experienced the same thing?
I just keep thinking I'm defiantly bleeding so I will defiantly be miscarrying.
Urn Tuesday cudnt come quick enough! :cry:

I can't say my situation is like that but I know it must be nerve wrecking! With my last pregnancy, they detected a small sub chorionic hemorrhage (for me it was bleeding between the placenta and the uterine wall) they said it was small and would likely fix itself (which thankfully it did) but in some cases (usually for bigger ones) it can be life threatening to the baby it was an agonizing month waiting to check up on it again..

I hope all turns out well for you!

yes iv read loads about that, is it like a clot or something?
bleeding has pretty much stopped tonight..it was only light in the first place.

Hope everything goes well hun.
I had a sub chorionic hemorrhage too which went away by 14weeks. I also found I bled whenever I had sex or whenever I had done too much that day. If you can try putting yourself on bed rest for a few days and see if it helps. My doctor told me that as long as the bleeding wasn't accompanied with any cramping, or the bleeding wasn't heavy enough to fill a pad then chances are things would be ok. Hopefully that's the case with you.
Will be thinking of you xxx

feeling very negative today...woke up this morning and bleeding seems slightly heavier but still notenough to be classed as heavy bleeding.
I dont have cramps but I do have very dull aches...the sort you get in early pregnancy anyway.
Just trying to prepare myself for the worst I guess....atleast I only have to wait until tomorrow for hcg levels.

I don't know much of the medical side - but I hope everything works out and this is just a scare :)

You're very close to me :D Though I used City Hospital (QMC when I was taken in bleeding a few times)

I had my first period when I was pregnant with Riley. I then went on to have two more bleeds that I was rushed in for - He's happy and Healthy. Try not to panic too much. Stay calm and wait and see x

I will my fingers crossed for xx

yeah its pretty much a clot.. you can read about it here if you're interested https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-health/complications/subchorionic-bleeding.aspx

I hope all goes well today!

yeah I only live round the corner from city hospital :)
trying to stay positive but every time I see the blood I just think...i must be miscarrying.
bleeding sort of like comes and goes. its not constant and still no cramps or back ache.
the worst part is just not knowing :(
everything is confusinf as nothing adds up.
julys period came 1 week early, last one came three days late, no bleeding or nothing for 8 days then positive test and bleeding and 91hcg. i keep trying to figure it out like what if this and what if that to work out when I actually got pregnant, but im still clueless.
will post tomorrows results x

HCG levels were 41 :( I guess it just was not ment to be this time.
go back next tues to check hcg is down to 0
then its back on the TTC wagon!

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that :( Maybe next time though!

:( hugs. I'm so sorry! My Dr told me that miscarriages happen because the fetus isn't developing correctly, so it's just our body's way of making our future easier, as grim as it sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->