• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not again...

Sarah88

Full time working mummy
Reaction score
My last post in this particular part of the forum, I thought i'd lost my bub. I'd been bleeding heavily and the doc had said my cervix had opened. It ended up that i'd just had a blood sack from implantation.

Now it's happening again, but this time i've got clots. My mum thinks it could be due to the sack leaving, so fingers crossed. No cramps or anything so im hopeful. God, i don't want to go through this pain again of thinking i've lost my child.

Do you always get cramps when you miscarry, or pain? Thats my only thread of hope.

Honey, if you are concerned go to the GP, or even the A&E if it's after hours. It's best not to take chances. Everything is probably just fine, but it's always safer to be wrong and have everything ok, then to ignore it if something isn't ok.

:hugs: Thinking of you

I agree with NeyNey chick, go see your GP asap, don't leave anything to chance.
I really really hope and pray everything's gonna be ok for you sweetie :hugs:

x

I agree, get it checked out even if its for your own peace of mind, theres nothing worse than worrying let us know how you get on xxx

I also agree if they can t give you an appointment straight away, i would also go to a+e after hours.

To give you peace of mind :hugs:

I also believe the best thing to do is go and get it checked out. For piece of mind, I know it's scrary but at least you know wots happening. Fingers crossed for you.

Definitely get yourself checked asap. I hope everything turns out well for you. Let us know how it goes.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies, bleeding has diminished, almost stopped, but its turned dark. Didn't bother going tot the hospital coz my mum is a midwife and said to just watch it. And the ultrasound guy did say that the sack had to come out. Im just worrying. This pregnancy has not been fun for me, lol.
I haven't had any cramps or anything, but only have 4wks til my first antenatal appt so im hoping they'll give me a scan then or i might just book one coz I have a booking request form anyway.
I just want to say how thankful I am to be able to come on this forum and express my concerns. Everyone is so nice and friendly. it's such a relief!
THANK-YOU

I'm glad the bleeding has stopped. What a bonus having a mum who's a midwife. Keep us posted on how your appointment goes. Best wishes. x

Yes, Sarah, happy to hear things are better. And lucky you w/ a mum who's a midwife :)

all the best to you and your bean!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->