Not allowed to join you yet :@(

babysimpson

Trying to conceive #1
Reaction score
I had a scan on Monday which confirmed that I have miscarried over the weekend and already the hcg levels have dropped as they did a test and it was very faint. Because this is the 4th baby we've lost, we're now getting test and not allowed to get pregnant until the test results have came back :mad:( The results won't be back until late december/early january so we have to wait until then before we're allowed to try again. I was really wanting to try asap once all was clear. They said if I was to get pregnant again then there's a high chance of miscarrying again and no point going through all that again.

So I'm officially waiting to try. I don't know if I'm just weird but I actually feel ok this time round. It's like mentally I'm use to it now and it's hasn't affected me like the others. OR maybe it's because I've got other things that I can concentrate on to take my mind off what has happened. Who knows but 2011 WILL be our year for our forever baby!!

I am so sorry hun! It's a shame that you have to wait, but if it means you get your sticky bean next time, it will be well worth it!!
take care chick!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->