Not as far along as I thought...

Diddy2013

Reaction score
Had a scan and I measured at 5 weeks two days. I thought I would be a little over six and be able to see the heart beat....disappointed but just hope everything keeps progressing.

I haven't been overly emotional or upset until today, every little thing that's going wrong no matter how small just continues the tears.

I know the feeling! On paper I am 9 weeks. But, I had my first ultrasound today and am only measuring at 7 weeks and 1 day. My first thought was 2 more weeks of these miserable headaches and nausea. But, totally agree with you, as long as all is progressing I'm happy!

:hugs:

I'm in the same boat.....had early ultrasound today thinking I was at least 6w 3d. Scan said "maybe" 5w 4d, no heart beat. So frustrating! I had my HCG checked but dr didn't put a rush on it. I'm supposed to go back Thursday for HCG again, and then another ultrasound in 2 weeks. Unfortunately 2 weeks falls right at Christmas, so I won't get seen until January 2nd! Longest wait ever! Hopefully I'll at least get good news from HCG.....

Please keep us updated!

I'm sorry for both of you, but feel better that I am not the only one, I know it's not a significant difference. I was going to tell my family at Christmas if I got to see the heartbeat, just another wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->