not baby related... but whilst we are talking about washing our baby clothes

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by MummyMummy, Apr 21, 2009.

1. MummyMummy

MummyMummy Well-Known Member

do you wash your own new clothes 1st?

more often than not i do incase of that i'm-not-obsessed-with-it-dust :rofl:and i def def def wash my new knickers :rofl: though ihave wore a bra once or twice out of marks and spencers :o

xXx

2. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

I never have! x

3. Dukechick

Dukechick Wife & proud Mom of 2

I will with my NEW clothes, but I always do anyway. But that's it :)

4. dizzy duck

dizzy duck Mummy to Oliver

I do most of the time but there is the odd occasion when I don't, take care :hugs: XX

5. NoSpringChick

NoSpringChick Well-Known Member

Yes and it's recommended PLUS I bought a snowsuit and was walking round the shop with it when a woman REEKING of fags grabbed it and started pawing it and she had really bad NICOTINE STAINED FINGERS!! :hissy:

You dont know who's been touching the clothes in store before you buy them. There are a lot of scruffs out there !!

6. NoSpringChick

NoSpringChick Well-Known Member

LOL I misread the Q totally :dohh:

Nah I never wash mine first, except if they have that 'smell' on them as knickers with that 'smell' make me itchy.:blush:

7. june09

june09 Mummy to Mia

Nope I don't wash my own clothes before using them, well unless for some reason I get the feeling they do need a wash first such as if they have a smell i don't like or something. Generally just wear them straight away without washing though.

8. snettyb

snettyb Well-Known Member

I don't usually wash my new clothes coz then its like they've lost their shiney brand new-ness, i only wash new knickers if they are posh ones off hangars that some random woman could have possibly tried on (ones in sealed packs i deem as safe lol) but apart from that, i don't wash new stuff xx