not baby related... but whilst we are talking about washing our baby clothes

MummyMummy

Reaction score
do you wash your own new clothes 1st?

more often than not i do incase of that i'm-not-obsessed-with-it-dust :rofl:and i def def def wash my new knickers :rofl: though ihave wore a bra once or twice out of marks and spencers :o

xXx

I will with my NEW clothes, but I always do anyway. But that's it :)

I do most of the time but there is the odd occasion when I don't, take care :hugs: XX

Yes and it's recommended PLUS I bought a snowsuit and was walking round the shop with it when a woman REEKING of fags grabbed it and started pawing it and she had really bad NICOTINE STAINED FINGERS!! :hissy:

You dont know who's been touching the clothes in store before you buy them. There are a lot of scruffs out there !!

LOL I misread the Q totally :dohh:

Nah I never wash mine first, except if they have that 'smell' on them as knickers with that 'smell' make me itchy.:blush:

Nope I don't wash my own clothes before using them, well unless for some reason I get the feeling they do need a wash first such as if they have a smell i don't like or something. Generally just wear them straight away without washing though.

I don't usually wash my new clothes coz then its like they've lost their shiney brand new-ness, i only wash new knickers if they are posh ones off hangars that some random woman could have possibly tried on (ones in sealed packs i deem as safe lol) but apart from that, i don't wash new stuff xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->