Not been here for 3 weeks! UPDATE

BabyBlondex

Mummy to 2 💕
Reaction score
So its been a hectic couple of weeks and I haven't been on here in forever! I had my scan last Tuesday and they pushed me back 3 days so my due date is now the 21st June which makes me 12+4 Not 13, Happy anyway to see my not so little baby in there, it was so camera shy!!

I'm 70% convinced its a boy :)

How you all doing??

xx

Welcome back :) Im glad your scan went all well how are you feeling? Looks like your going to be moving over to the 2nd Trimester anytime soon :) xx

I know ill be sad to leave!! lol Ill have to keep popping back over here once in a while to keep in touch with everyone :). I'm feeling great morning sickness is SO much better than it was, I thought I was gonna die! but I'm only sick once in the morning now and I feel so much more healthier.. I LOVE 2nd tri (or nearly) lol. Only thing is though im bloody huge! I look like I did at 7 months pregnant with DD. I work with a girl whos 14 weeks with her 1st and she is so tiny no bump at all.. she keeps saying omg I cant believe how hugh you are already.. I'm like yeah... tell me something I DONT already know!! ¬¬ Once you have that one baby your body is ruined haha!!

LOL I couldn't with DD the bump was too small :p I'm expecting to be able to hold a few laptops on this one ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->