not child related but for everyone who has young kids or a baby

violet 73

mum to 4, 3 boys & 1 girl
Reaction score
do you let your hubby or boyfriend carry on up to bed without you, i hate going to bed on my own we go up after jack has his last bottle at 10.30 so we go up about 11 , he moans saying he has to get up at 6am , you would think he is the only one that ever gets tired
. xx

yeh that bugs me aswel hun, but i have to admit i do it to him sometimes if hes watching a footy match and im tired i will go up to bed with callum. guarentted am fast on by the time he comes up unless csi is on tv lol

i must admit i prefer if we go to bed together, though i don't mind if i go up first, i get all the bed! lol!

my OH is the same, he moans "Oh I have to work" and usually ends up going to bed.
I usually end up pissed everynight because I have to stay up by myself with Colton (usually until atleast 11pm), get up myself to make him bottles and feed him during the night (OH never gets up) and I get up the same time OH does because thats usually when Colton is getting up anyway.
I always tell him "it must be nice getting almost 10hours of sleep!" and he always just replies "I work".. :grr: :grr:

my OH is the same, he moans "Oh I have to work" and usually ends up going to bed.
I usually end up pissed everynight because I have to stay up by myself with Colton (usually until atleast 11pm), get up myself to make him bottles and feed him during the night (OH never gets up) and I get up the same time OH does because thats usually when Colton is getting up anyway.
I always tell him "it must be nice getting almost 10hours of sleep!" and he always just replies "I work".. :grr: :grr:
it does your head in really pisses me off , i love jack to bits & i wouldn,t change him for the world but i just feel like he gets in theway sometimes :cry:,i know hubby loves him too but he moans about me feeding him saying he should be fed earlier i can,t make jack have a feed when he dosen,t want one , we used to be in bed by 10 everynight , we have 3 other kids too but jack does sleep through every night which is one good thing , MEN . violet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->