Not drinking enough milk?

A

AppleBlossom

Grace has always been a big milk lover. I was told by my HV about 2 months ago that I could put her fully onto cows milk now she had turned 1. So I was giving her a bottle of that and a bottle of formula so I wasn't introducing it too fast. She would have 14oz of milk a day which the HV said was fine but she would need to have about that much until she was 5 (not sure why that old) She seemed to like the cows milk more than the formula so eventually she started only having that and I dropeed the formula altogether. But the last few weeks she just seems disinterested in milk. Out of all the bottles she has ina week she probably finsishes a whole one maybe 4 or 5 times. Quite a few times now she has only taken an ounce or two and then left it and not wanted anymore. She still eats the same amount. She doesn't like cereal with milk so I can;t give it to her that way. She is still doing fine obviously but should I be worried she isn't drinking enough of it, any suggestions?

have you tried giving her a sippy cup instead? Hannah doesn't drink much except at meal times now. I give her a sippy full of milk on her tray and she takes what she wants. The rest of the day she has a cup full of water on the floor to drink out of.

I honestly don't pay a lot of attention to the amount she drinks, it's generally one sippy cup full per day which is around 12 ounces though sometimes it is a cup and a half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->