Not even 4 weeks - bad af pains?

honeysuede

Reaction score
Hi ladies:flower: I hope to share the first tri with some of you xx
I found out yesterday, at 10dpo that I am pg with my 2nd (very shocked, miracle baby:kiss:) so it's vverrrrryy early days. Got "pregnant 1-2 weeks" on a digi this morning. All week I have had a tampon in my pocket as I have had sever AF pains, CONVINCED it would arirve any minute. Now, along with a tons of PG symptoms, I am still haveing very bad cramps very low down, I am sure it wasn't this bad with my son. Any one else get this? I have had no spotting or anything. Thanks xxxxxx

I was the same. Was even wearing a tampon everytime I had to go out. I assumed the typical nausea and hot flushes were just because I was late. I had no clue I was pregnant as every few months I can be upto a week late anyway. But it got to 2 weeks late and we took a test. Only now the past couple of days has the cramping eased off. The nausea and hot sweats not so much.
Congrats btw :)

Aww thanks :) congrat sto you too!! I too am having the hot flushes and waves of nausea. The joys haha. lovely though xxxx

Hoping they are all good signs!
Just wish the hot flushes wernt so hot in this weather....my windows wont open anymore haha xx

Just wish the hot flushes wernt so hot in this weather....my windows wont open anymore haha xx

Same here!!:haha: however, I also get really cold chills too! one extreme to the other! xx

Congratulations on your pregnancy honeysuede and other mums-to-be! I hope the pains ease off soon. God bless you all with a healthy n happy 9 months.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Same here!!:haha: however, I also get really cold chills too! one extreme to the other! xx

Oh yes so you close the windows or put a jumper on and within 10 mins your hot again....xx

I had mild cramping with my first, and quite prolonged and verging on painful cramping with my second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->