Not exactly a newbie just been away awhile.

ShanaLynn

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am Shana. I have been a part of this site for awhile now. Probably a couple years now actually. I was on the TTC boards back then. We tried and tried for over a year and nothing happened. So we decided it wasn't the best time and I enrolled in school to get a degree. Well my son just turned 8 on Friday and I have been kind of antsy to try again. Last time did not go so well though. I stressed myself out way too much and made my cycle go out of whack to where I had to get on BC and have been on it since. I haven't gotten my degree yet but I can always take online classes. That is no big deal. So I find myself perplexed. I am going to take off my BC patch in a week or two and I think we are just going to see what comes of it. If nothing happens in February then we will wait until summer. Too many birthdays and Christmas in between there as those would be due date. So I am not exactly waiting to try, but more I will be not trying, but not preventing.

Just wanted to say good luck in trying again :) hopefully you will get lucky this time! I am also studying for a degree right now but wanting a baby so bad so hoping i can do both :)

Yeah I have had a lot on my mind so I took this semester off but hopefully will get back to it this summer. And if I get pregnant I will continue with online classes. I have come to far to stop now even if I have to lower my course load.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->