Not feeling Flutters...More like popping????

Jox

💙💙💙💝
Reaction score
Hello all,

was just wondering if there is anyone feeling their LO's but it not being flutters???

I know it may not be my LO but for about 5 days now on and off all day my belly feelings like it is bubbling or the occasional popping sensation!!!! not flutters tho!!!

Is anyone feeling this or is it just my stomach bubbling???

any help would be great!!!

Thanks,

xxx

I'd say mine started out more as a popping sensation rather than a fluttering. It's starting to feel like a tiny poke now!

I feel popping rather than flutters too.
I think there tiny little kicks :)
xx​

Mine felt like popping at the start too - only had one or two fluttering sensations which I think were probably wind! He has now started to get stronger and more regular and feel like definate little kicks!

Yeah I totally bypassed the fluttering stage and went straight for popping sensation. My OH has been able to feel the pops too. Shes proper kicking now though :)

I skipped the "fluttering" and starting feeling pops at about 18-19, at least that's when I knew for sure that what I was feeling was baby. Now LO kicks all the time and I can definitely tell the difference between stomach rumblings and baby!

I never got the flutters....started with popping/pulsing sensation....then straight onto little kicks :D I love it! xx

OMG i cant believe it...i thought it was just me!!! cant believe youve all said yes to popping!!!

Have been pretty sure it was LO but everyone keeps saying flutters.

Aww...Hello LO!!!!!

xxx

pops no but prods yes.....really tiny ones and only when im quiet and relaxed, thought i was a bit early but seems like a few people have them

Its defo what happens before flutters :) i had it like for days and i thought it was nothing but then i started getting flutters weeks after and then feelt like nudging and stronger feeling :p
xx

Heya Hunni

I never felt flutters till i was about 28 weeks ish,before that it was always popping,cooooool huh.
d
xx xx

i never got 'flutters' or a 'fish swimming about' feeling - ive been feeling something since really early days but not quite worked it out!

ive felt more of a popping too, but now it just feels like moving around and pulling...

hey babe i never got flutters.. i got pop off sensation and it got stronger then it turned into full on kiks!!! so amazing!!! not long now i rekon and u will feel kicks! exciting!
xoxo

i am sooo glad i posted this thread...really made my day!!!

sometimes the 'popping' feels more like a kick but i definately think within about 2 weeks i will be feeling them full on, i just cant wait!!!!!

thanks all :) :) :)

xxx

Awwww its great when you first start feeling isn't it!!!

Well, I'm sure its still great at the end....apart from the really hard ouchy ones :)

I keep thinking how I am going to miss that feeling when LO is here....obviously I'll have more important things to think about hehe, but it will be strange hehe xx

I started with the popping first,now i get the odd kick that makes my belly jump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->