Not feeling myself

Littlebear11

Reaction score
I haven't been feeling good lately I feel so weak and dizzy. I haven't been able to eat as much lately since how off I've been feeling. I think I may be low on my iron I'm going to get some iron pills tomorrow to see if that helps. But I'm super nervous about not eating much. Is it normal to not eat much sometimes? I'll be 22 weeks on Monday.

I can be normal. Have they checked your iron so far? I know here they tend to check it at your first appointment. There's likely no harm in taking a little extra though. You may also not feel well because you aren't eating much. I've found even when I don't feel well enough to eat, if I force myself to, I do feel better after. If it doesn't get any better, definitely get it checked out though.

I can be normal. Have they checked your iron so far? I know here they tend to check it at your first appointment. There's likely no harm in taking a little extra though. You may also not feel well because you aren't eating much. I've found even when I don't feel well enough to eat, if I force myself to, I do feel better after. If it doesn't get any better, definitely get it checked out though.

They checked it at my first appointment but haven't since, but my prenatals don't have iron in it since I got gummies. I've been forcing myself today I just feel so off lately. Hopefully at my next appointment I can get everything checked out

It could be iron or low blood pressure. Its worth getting the midwife to have a look at you. I have weak moments when I feel lethargic and suddenly want to be laid down. I find eating helps me. I carry a biscuit and a drink of water and when im out etc i keep sipping. Apparently water helps your blood pressure not go low. So try drink plenty if you can. Hope you feel better soon x

Boots do a great product called spa tone i really recommend that for a boost too xxx

It could be iron or low blood pressure. Its worth getting the midwife to have a look at you. I have weak moments when I feel lethargic and suddenly want to be laid down. I find eating helps me. I carry a biscuit and a drink of water and when im out etc i keep sipping. Apparently water helps your blood pressure not go low. So try drink plenty if you can. Hope you feel better soon x

I ended up having some steak the other day and I did feel much better after that so it could have been my iron

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->