not feeling well.....stupid neighbor.....

BBonBoard

Proud Mommy of 2 girls
Reaction score
So my stupid next door neighbor came over to my house a few days ago when I was having contractions because she wanted to know what was going on. My husband was outside with a few of his friends and loading the car with the hospital stuff. She had a cold. I didnt think anything of it as I was in pain and not feeling well. Now I am on my third day of her STUPID cold.

Why the F*%K would you go to a pregnant womens house, who you know could pop at any minute if your frikin sick. Now I worry that DH will get it, and if I do go to labor they might not let him stay with me. Or if I have Katie, and I am still sick, will they even let me hold my baby?

I am so pissed at my neighbor, and the worst thing about it is, she keeps coming over. Yesterday she was telling me about how bad her cough is that she is now taking cough syrup with codiene in it, and she is pregnant too, only about 16 weeks though. I dont want her at my house, and i dont really want her around the baby much.

She did ask me when I have the baby are we going to come home or go to my moms when released from the hospital. I told her I am coming home. She says OH GOOD, then i could come and see the baby. She is the type of person that the second you get home she is knocking on the door. I straight out told her that I DONT WANT COMPANY when i first come home, and would like a few days to settle in. After that I will have DH monitor the door. LoL. I dont mind family and close friends coming, but dont want the neighbor girl over, especially if she is SICK!!!!!!

Sorry for another long rant, must be the pregnancy hormones, and being sick

i don't blame you for been angry hun i would be angry two, i have a really bad cough and cold two :( its driving me insane as i can't sleep at night cause of it, people should know better than to go near pregnant women/newborn's when they are ill!!
hope you get well soon hun :) xx

yikes - I would be mad too! my MIL has a cold and she canceled dinner so that she didn't risk passing it on. very inconsiderate of her to keep coming over when she's not feeling well!! hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Stop letting her in!! Germy person lol

Hope you are feeling better soon hun xxxx

Stop letting her in!! Germy person lol

Hope you are feeling better soon hun xxxx

I didnt know she was sick the first time, then the other day when she came over DH and I had the front door open cause his mom was cooking in our kitchen and the apartment was baking HOT, she just walked right in and sat down on the couch and started talking. So now, I cant even open my door for fresh air, as I am afraid she will come over.

Some people just don't get it!! a guy my husband works with was sick and kept coming into work despite it... and the proceeded to come cough all over my hubby and touch his mouse.. no matter how much hand gel hubby used he still got sick and eventually I succumbed to his cold. :( Luckily that's all it is.. runny/blocked nose/exhuastion that sort of thing and not Swine Flu (never got my vaccination!) if that idiot had sent swine flu home with my husband I'd be in there with my baseball bat taking out some kneecaps!!!

I don't understand why people can't grasp the concept that if they're sick, they NEED to stay home until they're better.. and crazy neighbor bringing it INTO a pregnant lady's house?? she must have about 3 brain cells total.

Some people just don't get it!! a guy my husband works with was sick and kept coming into work despite it... and the proceeded to come cough all over my hubby and touch his mouse.. no matter how much hand gel hubby used he still got sick and eventually I succumbed to his cold. :( Luckily that's all it is.. runny/blocked nose/exhuastion that sort of thing and not Swine Flu (never got my vaccination!) if that idiot had sent swine flu home with my husband I'd be in there with my baseball bat taking out some kneecaps!!!

I don't understand why people can't grasp the concept that if they're sick, they NEED to stay home until they're better.. and crazy neighbor bringing it INTO a pregnant lady's house?? she must have about 3 brain cells total.

wow, three brain cells is being nice. I dont even know if she has that many. I know I know, kinda a mean thing to say, but she got me sick.

wow, three brain cells is being nice. I dont even know if she has that many. I know I know, kinda a mean thing to say, but she got me sick.

*laughs* :hugs: don't worry I understand completely. Hey I was considering the baseball bat thing even though it wasn't the flu! :D

*laughs* :hugs: don't worry I understand completely. Hey I was considering the baseball bat thing even though it wasn't the flu! :D
I told her today, when i took my dogs out to go potty, that if DH gets it and misses the birth of his baby I will beat her A$$! I didnt say it meanly though, i was joking around with her.

Oh wow, I'd be livid if I were in your shoes too! How thoughtless of her to expose you like that. You'd think being pregnant herself that she'd be a lot more aware and considerate about sharing her sick germs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->