Not for advice...

aly888

Lana-Boo's mummy & WTT #2
Reaction score
... Just another nosey one :)

How many girls are you having / did you have on your hen night/weekend? Do you think "more the merrier" or are you more "nearest and dearest"?

Me, I've invited 9 girlies, so 10 of us in total. I've gone for the 'nearest and dearest' option although I fully expect the numbers to drop one or two for various reasons.

Your turn :)

I wasn't planning to have one because I'm off alcohol since LO and my best friends don't live near me so was thinking of just going out for a meal with bms when I'm down for xmas.

But...OH came home last week and said the girls from work are looking forward to it so I'm coming round to the idea now! I think LO was just too young for me to thin about leaving her when I started planning. If I do it will prob be around 5 from work and 5 from NCT group, and my sis if she can travel up. Or if we've found a babysitter we trust by then might even have a joint hen/stag.

Ooh a joint hen/stag!! I like the idea of that but there is no way i'd be able to share my hen with my OH :lol: Hope you do get to have one x

I've got 16 going on mine but only one of them is my friend, the rest are my Mum, aunties, cousins and OHs Mum, Auntie, Sister and cousins!
So there is quite a big group but completely on close people! OHs Auntie hinted at me for her to bring her friend and I laughed in her face (didn't mean to I just didn't realise she was hinting at the time and told her no way would anyone be bringing their friends) I didn't want people bringing their friends who I don't know on what's supposed to be my weekend!

I had 15 for mine, 4 friends and the rest were family from each side. :)

God no, Lauren, I wouldn't want strangers on my hen either :wacko:

My only 'family' are my two step sisters. My little sister will be too young (and a miserable teenager) so she's not coming. And my mums (mum, step mum, MIL) will be invited to a pamper day with me and my MOH I think so that's their 'hen do'.

Yikes, I thought it was tough arranging things for 10 of us. How do you do it for 15+??

I had 8 girls. Had invited about 5 others but they couldn't make it because of a party clash :/. It was lovely though we had a great night. My day was split into two. The afternoon my Mum and sisters took me for afternoon tea and a swanky hotel looking over the sea. Then we dolled ourselves up and went out for a meal and cocktails with the girls. Perfecto.

I think I am going to skip the whole hiting the town part --- i'd rather something more relaxed. Was thinking maybe a spa day -- or overnight break if not too expensive! And for me, I think it will be close family and friends -- maybe evn just imidiate family and my girls (bridesmaids) oh and DF sister xx

I'm not doing the whole 'night on the tiles/piss up' thing either. I don't want it to end up like just another night out type thing, iykwim?

I'm not doing the whole 'night on the tiles/piss up' thing either. I don't want it to end up like just another night out type thing, iykwim?

Exactly this! For me it needs to feel different to make it special/memerable :cloud9:

Exactly - I'm looking forward to the reactions when I tell some of my friends my hen plans! We're going to the 7s rugby at Twickenham :happydance:
I hate nightclubs and have no desire to be dressed in a veil and dragged round shitholes filled with 18 yr olds so it's going to be a day out at the rugby enjoying a few beers and ogling cute men in shorts and then toddle on home for a big fat takeaway! That'll cut down the numbers for sure!!

Exactly - I'm looking forward to the reactions when I tell some of my friends my hen plans! We're going to the 7s rugby at Twickenham :happydance:
I hate nightclubs and have no desire to be dressed in a veil and dragged round shitholes filled with 18 yr olds so it's going to be a day out at the rugby enjoying a few beers and ogling cute men in shorts and then toddle on home for a big fat takeaway! That'll cut down the numbers for sure!!

Perfect :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->