Not had my period since 30th December 2014

babygibson

Reaction score
Not had a period since 30th December 2014. I am normally regular. I have a 30 - 35 cycle but I usually start every 30 days. I am never late. I always keep track of my period. it's not normal for me to go a whole month without having a period. I should have started on 30th January 2015 or the latest 31st January 2015. on 30th January 2015 I started having cramps in my abdomen so I thought my period was due to come any time soon but it never showed and I am still getting mild - to - moderate period like cramps in my abdomen and down bellow too. since the day I was supposed to start my period I have been feeling a bit nausea but I haven't vomited. I have had diarrhoea every day since I was supposed to start my period. I keep feeling wet down down bellow too and I keep rushing to the bathroom to go and check and it's nothing. I have more fluid in me than normal. I have also had lower back pain too and I feel hungrier these days and my boobs hurt. Me and my partner would be happy if I was pregnant but it wasn't planned. we have been in a 3 year happy relationship. we are both adults and we would like a baby if I was pregnant. The 3 years w have been together we haven't used any type of birth control at all, we use the pull out method and it's never failed us before but the strange thing is we hardly had any sex on December 2014, we might have did the deed once of twice but he didn't finish inside me and we played around mostly and I had his semen on my hands and I rubbed myself that was all. Can someone give me some advice on this please and let me know if you have experienced something similar to this and what the chances of being pregnant are. thank you.:winkwink:

I would really suggest taking a pregnancy test. It could be pregnancy

I am going to take a test may be tonight.

I know I should take it in the morning but I am really dying to know now. What do you think the possibilities are of being pregnant as my period is so late now and nothing ever stops my period from coming, not even stress! so it's really weird.

It's really hard to say I'm afraid. i hope you get the answer you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->