Not happy with chosen name :(

BethHx

expecting #2
Reaction score
We have decided on Eliza as my nan who is currently on intensive care has chosen it for us. It's also my moms favourite name.
I think it's very pretty I just don't love it & feel I'll regret it.
What do I do?

OH loves Phoebe, I like it. (We also liked it for dd1)
I really like Annie/Annabellaand OH does like it.

I just don't know what to do :(
It will be a middle name if we don't use it as a first. I know I should only use a name if happy with it and I do like It just don't love it?

If you don't love it and already feel you'll regret don't use it for first name. I love the name phoebe and goes well with Eliza :)

Don't pick your name based on someone else's wishes. Its yours and your OHs baby - no one else's. To compromise Eliza could be a middle name.

Pheobe Eliza is lovely together. x

Its nice that you want to be sentimental, but good grief its YOUR child, they already had their kids and got to name them; now its your turn.

I love the name Eliza, we had it on our list but ended up calling her Elise instead.
I also think it sounds nice with your older daughter's name.
I like Annie/ Annabella but I feel like that is too close to Isabelle.
Phoebe is nice but Idon't like it as much as Eliza.

You shouldn't feel you have to use a name, your grandma had her children, She named them now it's your turn... though it does make a neat story!

It's not that I feel I have too.
I don't really love any girls names apart from my daughters, nothing comes close to Isabelle and I think that may be problem.
I just don't know, it just doesn't feel right like Isabelle did.

You still have a while to find the perfect name. Don't put any pressure on yourself to find one right now. I have 7 weeks until my due date and we still don't have a name for our baby boy!

Agree with PP, if you think you'll regret it, don't use it. Phoebe Eliza is beautiful!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->