Not Having A Good Day

Chris77

Mommy to PJ and Gavin
Reaction score
Headless Horseman (haunted hay ride and haunted houses) are closed tonight due to inclement weather. :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:
Man, I just wasn't meant to have any fun this month. I didn't go to Great Adventure with my family last weekend b/c I thought I might be pregnant, got my period yesterday, and now HH has been cancelled, and now everyone changed their minds about even going out to dinner!! So nothing!!!! :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: I had NO fun whatsoever this month b/c I sacrificed everything and it was all for NOTHING! No fun and no bun in the oven :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry rant over..........gotta go found that bottle of whiskey...... :rofl: :rofl:

Big big hugs to you lovely!!

Go have a nice bubble bath and a glass of wine (or whisky :rofl:) and then put your feet up and relax infront of a nice film or some relaxing music.

:hugs::hugs:

xxxxxx

honey - I'm sorry! don't let yourself miss out on fun b/c of TTC. Start planning some fun, bean friendly fun for the cycle. x

Thanks ladies :hugs: Sorry to sound so bratty - just really down today. I just rented 4 movies, 2 horror, 1 comedy, 1 drama.

Really feel for you hun. Make sure you eat your own body weight in chocolate!
:hug:

Sorry you are feeling crappy hun, this TTC lark sure sucks at times.:hugs:

can i share that whisky with you, having a shit day myself......

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Go find :wine: and have a nice evening .... nearly bonfire night :happydance: (do you get anything like that in NY? if not I'll send you some over!!)

Oh no - hate it when you need cheering up and people let you down! Hope the films are god hun! xx

I hear you chris! I am havin a shitty day myself... everything and everyone seems to be pissing me off!! Especially the fiance.. everytime he seems to talk to me i just snap! .. I am trying to fix our satilite, and I have no PATIENCE whatsoever and I am about to ring someones neck who comes near me!! I haven't had a great day in God knows WHEN!! Arghhh.... I was supposed to go to a Haunted Corn Maze tonight, but of COURSE plans get cancelled last minute, as i took nearly 1hr30mins to get ready and all, for ....nothing!!.... mann....

*chugs a whole 26er of bacardi * .... haha nah cant do it

I hear you chris! I am havin a shitty day myself... everything and everyone seems to be pissing me off!! Especially the fiance.. everytime he seems to talk to me i just snap! .. I am trying to fix our satilite, and I have no PATIENCE whatsoever and I am about to ring someones neck who comes near me!! I haven't had a great day in God knows WHEN!! Arghhh.... I was supposed to go to a Haunted Corn Maze tonight, but of COURSE plans get cancelled last minute, as i took nearly 1hr30mins to get ready and all, for ....nothing!!.... mann....

*chugs a whole 26er of bacardi * .... haha nah cant do it

I'm so sorry you're having a shitty day too hun. :hugs: :hugs: I'm pretty moody myself on top of everything. Sorry your plans got cancelled too. Too bad we don't live close to each other, we could all go out together. :hugs:

oh hun so sorry to hear your having a rough time:hug: :hissy:

sorry your haunted night got cancelled.

have a nice big drink and eat your own body weight in chocolate hopefully that will make you feel better. x

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Go find :wine: and have a nice evening .... nearly bonfire night :happydance: (do you get anything like that in NY? if not I'll send you some over!!)

No, don't think so. But I did get DH to take me to favorite restaurant, Friendly's...no alcohol there though but a 5 scoop Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Sundae with extra peanut butter after a burger and fries will cheer me up good!!:rofl:

Oh no! I'm so sorry! I'm right there with u! Started having pink cm today, so I know AF is coming. I feel like crying until I pass out..... Rum is more my poison, but whiskey would do to. Well, we r cycle buddies again :hugs: I'm here if u need me!! :hug: Danielle

Oh no! I'm so sorry! I'm right there with u! Started having pink cm today, so I know AF is coming. I feel like crying until I pass out..... Rum is more my poison, but whiskey would do to. Well, we r cycle buddies again :hugs: I'm here if u need me!! :hug: Danielle

Thanks hun :hugs: I'm so sorry the :witch: is going to show for you too. :hugs:

Well, DH and I went out and get this shit...as if my day wasn't bad enough. We're having a really bad storm here and we went to Friendly's restaurant - they're hamburgers and ice cream always makes me feel good. Anyway, as soon as we get there, all the lights in the town went out!!! Because of the storm, a transformer blew! :hissy: So we drove out of town and went to Applebee's and there I had 2 margaritas (actually 4 because they came with a shaker that filled the glass up 2x) They were called Perfect Margaritas and they came with 3 shots! So 6 shots later, I'm feeling much more relaxed. :D Then, I dragged DH to Kohl's because I had $30 Kohl's cash to use from the previous week's retail therapy. So, I used the money for much needed bras and underwear and bought myself new pajamas. Don't really need new pajamas as I have at least 5 pairs but I LOVE LOVE LOVE pajamas and put them on as soon as I come home from work.
Now I'm back home in my comfy new pj's, listening to the wind and the heavy rain with my little Annie curled up next to me and a horror movie on the tv. :D

Hey chris sorry your feeling down :hug:

But I have a positive for you....... You get to have a LEO baby just like me!! :rofl: :rofl:
Last cycle I went out and had a few drinks in the 2ww and Im really glad I did. Im not putting life on hold anymore 'just in case'!! I did quite alot of reading on the web and apparently baby doesnt actually take anything from us until week 5. So all should be fine. I hope you have a nice day planned for tomorrow, big :hugs: Kerry xxx

Thanks hun :hugs: You always know how to cheer me up. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->