Not Having A Good Day

I hear you chris! I am havin a shitty day myself... everything and everyone seems to be pissing me off!! Especially the fiance.. everytime he seems to talk to me i just snap! .. I am trying to fix our satilite, and I have no PATIENCE whatsoever and I am about to ring someones neck who comes near me!! I haven't had a great day in God knows WHEN!! Arghhh.... I was supposed to go to a Haunted Corn Maze tonight, but of COURSE plans get cancelled last minute, as i took nearly 1hr30mins to get ready and all, for ....nothing!!.... mann....

*chugs a whole 26er of bacardi * .... haha nah cant do it

I'm so sorry you're having a shitty day too hun. :hugs: :hugs: I'm pretty moody myself on top of everything. Sorry your plans got cancelled too. Too bad we don't live close to each other, we could all go out together. :hugs:

Yes I hear you! We would never be too board :)... Thanks hun :hugs:

Hope today is better for you all ...

It's been my morning of misery but I'll be damned if I'm going to let it last all day. I'm off the buy the ingredients to create a halloween cake.

Hope today is better for you all ...

It's been my morning of misery but I'll be damned if I'm going to let it last all day. I'm off the buy the ingredients to create a halloween cake.

You go girl! :happydance:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Go find :wine: and have a nice evening .... nearly bonfire night :happydance: (do you get anything like that in NY? if not I'll send you some over!!)

No, don't think so. But I did get DH to take me to favorite restaurant, Friendly's...no alcohol there though but a 5 scoop Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Sundae with extra peanut butter after a burger and fries will cheer me up good!!:rofl:

Ohhh sounds good!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"