Not looking good ladies :( UPDATE PAGE 10

So nurse has just rang and numbers have gone from 404 Friday too 101 this morning I’m so relieved
In finally feeling like I can breathe a little and I’m back Friday for bloods again too see and they said if below 60 they may let me just do home test but not sure I like the idea of that if I’m
Honest or am I being daft least I can move on

Iv even ordered opks mad I know but ther haven’t told me to wait

I know they like you to wait for dating but what are your thoughts ladies

I'm glad that your numbers are going down and you seem to be able to do this without the shot. I hate you are even having to go through this.:hugs:

I think they only say to wait for AF because of dating purposes but if you tracked it I don't see why that's even an issue. If you and your partner feel ready to try again then go for it.

Thankyou hun

I couldn’t bare the thought of trying last week but now I can so who knows
I know he wants too so we will just see what happens xx

I’d say the same as above. If you feel ready then there isn’t anything to stop you. I’m glad your levels have come down. Xx

So glad that your numbers have dropped hun :hugs:

I have never waited after any one of my losses or my ectopic, I don't think I could of if that makes sense xxx

If you are feeling ready I say to try. I have read you are more fertile after a loss so fx!

Thanks ladies I’ll update with my hcg numbers Friday and then I’ll go from there

I’d hope he really low by then as dropped 300 in 3 days which is crazy when it was only 400

No wonder my bodies burst out into pimples my hormones must be all over

X

Try whenever your ready hun, so glad you did not need the shot xx

I had an early miscarriage before my 21 month old. We didn't wait and I feel straight away. Had an early scan to date it and no-one seemed bothered or told me to wait either

Thanks ladies I’ll update with my hcg numbers Friday and then I’ll go from there

I’d hope he really low by then as dropped 300 in 3 days which is crazy when it was only 400

No wonder my bodies burst out into pimples my hormones must be all over

X
Yup even a small amount will mess you up! I misvarried at 5 weeks and my numbers never got above 58 and those damn hormones still got me :haha:
Do something nice & indulgent for yourself. It helps :hugs:

Echoing the other ladies. Whatever you feel is best. :hugs:
Thinking of you and praying for quick physical recovery <3

Bleedings tapering off today more spotting
Who knows if will start again

Friday last week started bleeding properly so seven days
Hcg being done in morning
It was 101 Tuesday what are my chances of it being really low now ?
I’m praying and hoping it’s like 20 or less but not sure if that’s dreaming

My arms bruised all the way down from my last bloods it’s agony

The nurse will have to use a different arm

Xx

She’s defiantly not using this arm
Tommorow !!

Omg!!! I really sick earlier this year and was stuck about 8 times in a week and it didn't look that bad! Hope it feels better than it looks

Omg that looks awful! How many times did they have to stick you in that arm?? I hope your levels have dropped really low at your next blood test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->