not lost the weight 14months later ?? please tell me im not the only one

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
I seem to still have about a stone to loose, ive lost one in the early days but the overhang is bloody awful

anyone else

Hi

Yes me too, i am only 5ft 1 so any additional weight is easily noticed, i have half a stone to loose before i get back to pre pregnancy weight but would like to loose stone, the weight is all arond my belly its actually starting to get me down!

i cant get to a gym as my Husband works until late and family have her why i work so cant ask them to have her in the evening so i try and do one a couple of walks on my days off and go swimming once a week.

My LO is 1 next month and really wanted to be happy with my weight loss but now feel i am never going to get there :(

so i am defo with you!x

Ive had terrible year, no further forward, still 2.5st to lose. boo hiss boo

I'm exactly the same, still have a stone to lose! Its a bugger!

I lost it all within days but it's crept back on and is stubborn and won't shift now :(

Well I can do up my work trousers buy have a muffin top so loose tops for a while lol

I still have 4.5stone to loose 15 months on :blush:

Im slowly getting there! I hope to be 50lbs lighter by the end of Feb!

I put on 4 stone when I had my son andhad him by csection so I had awful overhang too. I did manage to lose it by the time he was 18months by eating a low calorie (1000-1500) diet and going to the gym. I lost it to go on holiday then came back, gave up the gym and slowly put most of it back on :-( I'm losing it again though doing the Dukan diet an sit ups and the overhang is slowly shrinking! I'm ttc my second ATM and want to lose it ASAP so u can show off my bump, last tome my bump was covered in flab and didn't look pretty!

If it makes you feel any better my youngest is now 4 and I still have a baby belly :(

I want to lose about 2 stone and try to reduce my overhang.I need motivation!!

me too. i managed to lose about 7-9 lbs, but i cant seem to do any more as i need to get physically active but no one to look after my little one. booooo

Hi

Yes me too, i am only 5ft 1 so any additional weight is easily noticed, i have half a stone to loose before i get back to pre pregnancy weight but would like to loose stone, the weight is all arond my belly its actually starting to get me down!

i cant get to a gym as my Husband works until late and family have her why i work so cant ask them to have her in the evening so i try and do one a couple of walks on my days off and go swimming once a week.

My LO is 1 next month and really wanted to be happy with my weight loss but now feel i am never going to get there :(

so i am defo with you!x

Me too! Im 5'2 i too only have about half a stone to lose before i get back to pre pregnancy (a stone would be a bonus) my weight is also around my belly and when i sit down i feel grose because i can feel fat which i never had before =[ My lo is nearly 4 months now and i havent lost anything this last month!! Feeling really down now and dont know what to do. I also struggle with gym as i could only go if my mom could watch lo.:cry:

My baby is 14 months n I lost a stone since having him n still need to lose 10 lbs!!

It keeps coming and going n the only way I have been able to lose weight is literally starving my self n drinking no tea no alcohol n having ww meals . It's making me so depressed n miserable !!

I feel your pain as I'm just constantly hungry!!

Me, my LOs nearly 9 months and i still have a stone to loose.. I keep saying i'll start my diet after christmas lol. I did loose 2 stone within 4 months eating a low cal diet of 1200 cals a day and even tho i haven't put anymore weight on since then - i haven't lost any either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->