Not new to BnB but new to WTT: Hello!

Tinkermoo

NTNP
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am definitely not a new BnBer but I am new to this WTT forum as we were trying for about 6 months and nothing happened and we stopped for a bit 'coz it was getting way too stressfull which happened to be a good thing because I got made redundant and then had to take a part time job, we moved to a bigger house so more bills and now we are just waiting until I get a full time stable job on good pay for long enough that I can get full maternity pay;) and something that I like too obviously.

Anyway I have had a lot of support from everyone on here in the past so thought I would come back on as I don't know anyone else who is in the same situation as me here. I will also be starting up a WTT journal me thinks, so if anyone is interested they can read that and if your really nosy (haha!) then I still have my TTC journal too:)

So hello!!

Helloooooooooo welcome to WTT!! :) Good luck with the job hunt, and hope you enjoy your stay here :) xx

Hello :wave: I'm in a similar situation. I was in TTC and had to go back to WTT because my hours were going to be cut at work. Luckily it seems like things might work out BUT I'm not getting my hopes up just yet. It's hard going from TTC back to WTT but I try to tell myself everything happens for a reason. Hope you find a nice full-time job soon :)

Thanks! It's nice to know there is someone else in the same situation as me:)

Getting quite frustrated looking and applying for jobs because there are hardly any and if I do find one they need experience and I just don't have it even tho I know I am more than suitable for an admin role! Grrr, just gota keep plugging on I guess!

Hey! Welcome to WTT. Good luck with the job, I'm sure something will come your way soon! :D xx

Welcome to WTT hun! :wave: Hope to keep you sane in your time of waiting :haha:
Jobs are so hard to find now.. my brother has been trying for a long time with no success.. :dohh: its madness !

Thanks guys, means a lot to know there are people out there for support:)

Hiya and welcome to WTT :) Hope you manage to find a full time job soon, good luck x

hey welcome to wtt :) not entirely the same situation but i'll be going from part time to full time this summer as i will be graduating... hope you find something quickly :) xxxx

Getting quite frustrated looking and applying for jobs because there are hardly any and if I do find one they need experience and I just don't have it even tho I know I am more than suitable for an admin role! Grrr, just gota keep plugging on I guess!

I know the feeling, not many good jobs out there right now. When I first found out my hours were to be cut I spent hours going over interviews questions in my head and sprucing up my old resume. Just thinking about it gives me a head ache lol. :dohh:

Hey there Tinkermoo!
It's nice to meet new WTTers. Good luck with your job hunting, hopefully you won't need to be with us too long!

I know the feeling, not many good jobs out there right now. When I first found out my hours were to be cut I spent hours going over interviews questions in my head and sprucing up my old resume. Just thinking about it gives me a head ache lol. :dohh:

Golly gosh I know how that feels like!! Not fun at all but unfortunately there is no miracle way to get a job, it's just look look look, apply apply apply, hope hope hope! So that's what I'm doing! :)

Also Hello to everyone new replying while I've been away! I forget there are people all over the world in here and they may be replying when I'm asleep! lol.

To bad there's not an easy button right? Push the button and presto perfect job. I have a hard time because if I get a new job it was to be evenings or nights because my husband doesn't like the idea of daycare. :wacko:

I'd love an easy button! lol. I've had my friend helping me all of today with looking for jobs and she even spruced up my CV for me! Bless her, she's very good but then that's why she's in a 18.5k admin job and I'm not... yet! haha.

I feel like I've applied for 50 jobs today, saying the same thing over and over. Very tedious, but I will be very upset if I don't get at least one of them reply back! Enough of the moaning, I should start my journal to moan instead of here! lol.

haha that's why I started a journal as well. Hope you get an interview for one of the jobs soon! Sounds like your already at a good start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->