not one that prays much but I appreciate your prayers!

LLbean

Reaction score
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<
Tomorrow is my egg retrieval and I have been very positive about it all and relaxed yet for some reason today I woke up kind of worried.

This is our last IVF attempt and I need all the help we can get. We need the eggs to have improved dramatically!

For some stupid reason today I am in my "could have, should have, would have" mode...thinking there was more I could have done...but frankly other than losing weight (and I am a size 12) I don't know what else.

I will be lighting a candle for whatever that may do and hope for the best. Won't know until the 21st if any made it and passed

LL, all my thoughts, love and prayers are with you and your little eggys tomorrow. I can only imagine what a huge day this must be for you but know that we're all here cheering you on :yipee:, c'mon little eggys you can do it!!:thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Girl and I won't know how many passed (if any) until 5 days later!!!! Ugh it's killing me today for some reason

Lots of best wishes and prayers for you LL! This will turn out great for you!!
:flower::flower::flower:

Oh I forgot to say : Bring on the TWINS...:happydance::happydance:

LOL Garnet...at this point I just want one but to be a good one LOL...twins would be a blessing too but I will take what I can get ;-)

Honestly if I could have one at a time it would be best...the only reason I was hoping for twins is because of hubby saying it will only be One pregnancy for us and that is it

Soooo keeping absolutely everything crossed for you!!! xx

prayers from this side of the pond for you LL...I think you did amazing, taking all those supplements, the acu etc and I'm sure it will all be great!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thank you Peacebaby

I did meditate a bit today...not as long as I would have liked as my Puppy likes to bark at any little thing that moves LOL but I still think it did some good.

Praying so hard for you and your little eggies LL. You've done everything you could possibly do and I know those twins are on their way xxx

Thanks Conina...wow already 13 weeks!!! How awesome!!!

Yep, it's flying by!! 14 weeks tomorrow!

Tomorrow is my egg retrieval and I have been very positive about it all and relaxed yet for some reason today I woke up kind of worried.

This is our last IVF attempt and I need all the help we can get. We need the eggs to have improved dramatically!

For some stupid reason today I am in my "could have, should have, would have" mode...thinking there was more I could have done...but frankly other than losing weight (and I am a size 12) I don't know what else.

I will be lighting a candle for whatever that may do and hope for the best. Won't know until the 21st if any made it and passed

Sending all kinds of good juju your way! :flower:

Love, light & all the other mushy stuff! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lots of Prayer for you and your eggs! You will do just great!
[-o<[-o<[-o<
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"