not one that prays much but I appreciate your prayers!

Thinking of you today gorgeous LL and hoping there are some super eggies and everything goes brilliantly :hugs::hugs::hugs:. Prayers, thoughts and love xxx

i'm excited for you LL, i'll be thinking of you today and i've recently taken up a bit of praying myself - you'll be in them today lovely. :hugs: xxxx

LL where are you???? Need an update!!!!! :hugs:

Heading home.. 10 retrieved. Keep praying for their health now please :hugs:

LL you are in my prayers and am sending tons of positive energy and love your way, after all love makes all things happen :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: and everything x'd for you

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: 10 hugs for 10 eggs LL, they have to be good or else :growlmad: Did you have to go through big needles too? :hugs:

C'mon eggies, fertilize and be healthy:hugs: I have to think all you've done over the past three months have made a huge impact:thumbup:You really have done all you can :hugs:

Thank ladies :hugs:

Jax, here is my needle today LOL

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
Heading home.. 10 retrieved. Keep praying for their health now please :hugs:

Ten is great, isn't it? I will keep praying for their health. And I insist you do something fun and relaxing this week while you are waiting. :hugs:

Yay brilliant news! I'm rooting for those little eggies :hugs::hugs::hugs:.

Thanks...your prayers are helping so please keep them up!!!

Got the call and we got 7 that fertilized...Lucky # 7!

Woohoo! Great news LL! :happydance: :hugs:

What's the name for having seven? Septomom? :thumbup:

Thank ladies :hugs:

Jax, here is my needle today LOL

:shock::shock::shock: BANG......I'm gone....:haha:

Only got as far as the needle and keeled over, but have just seen 7, WOW, that's fab!!!!! :thumbup: What happens next?

Now because we are doing forced PGD I may not get a report on them at all until Thursday or Friday. As she put it "we don't want to mess with them so we are just going to leave them in the oven and not be opening and closing that door, we want to leave them alone until we do the Biopsy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->