Not ovulating and losing my mind.

x__amour

Mommy.
Reaction score
I'm just getting more and more down about this. I stopped BCP almost 5 months ago and am almost positive that I have yet to ovulate. I've had 2 anovulatory cycles and more than likely am about to finish my 3rd.

I'm supposed to be 10DPO but FF took away my CHs this morning due to my temp never coming up. I also started spotting red which is what I've been doing instead of having periods. Just spotting for several days.

I'm at such a loss. I have my annual in a few weeks where I can address my concerns with my OB but I don't know how I feel about taking anything just yet. I'm not adverse to it but I just don't know.

Are their any supplements or natural ways to try and bring on ovulation?

This is my experience and my experience only but its good to ask for some testing is the point im making.. I stopped BC In Feb last year... I wasnt ovulating all the time, my cycles didnt get back to normal...after months and months my doctor agreed to do tests and I have been diagnosed with mild PCOS and now take Metfmormin for it.. they diagnosed me based on irregular cycles, not ovulating and acne... BC can mask issues with hormones sometimes so it could be worth it just to have things checked.

Have you tried Vitex? Also known as Agnus Cactus, it's a natural herb that helps regulate your hormones. Have a look on Amazon and see the reviews.

I bought some to help my spots I was getting since my ds, and seems pretty good.

Hope things get back on track for you soon :flower:

Yea, vitex is one the more recommended herbs to help balance things out.

I've never heard of it but it's something I'd definitely be willing to try. I'd much rather take more natural things rather than prescriptions as of yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->