Not parenting related

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
But I am considering washable sanitary towels after baby is born (and AF is back) just wondering if anyone else uses them and can recommend a good retailer? :flower:

i made my own so can't really recommend any but on cloth nappy tree there are some 'seasoned' users that could recommend some.

yeah i'm sure a few girlies on here use them ...you might get more replies later on :D xoxo

I'm at the moment using mommys touch and honour your flow. To be honest not greatly keen on the MT myself however i love my honour your flow. The night time pads are mahooosive tho :blush:

A lot of cloth nappy retailers sell them as a sideline as so do I. :thumbup:

Just wanted to add CSP is quite expensive be warned but oh my gosh it is sooooo comfy you won't go back to your old towels!

i won a couple and gave them my mum to try out, she looked at me as if i was taking the pish lol, but she said she'd give them a go :D

Luxury Moon is excellent - I got a selection of post partum towels from Heather who runs it and she was so helpful. I also got some from Wee notions which are nice but not my personal faves - they have a buy 5 get 1 free deal, which is good :D
If you're not squeamish about that sort of thing, CNT has plenty of preloved on at the mo.
With using cloth nappies it has made SO much sense to me to have reusable pads and they are SO comfy I could never go back.
There's an excellent informative group on Facebook called 'The Bloody Waste'. Feel free to message me if there are any random questions I might be able to help with :flower: x

I never thought about them being OK for post partum. Think I may run off and have a look for some patterns

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->