not pregnant, but have some questions! #im only TTC atm!

D

dmestiza

sorry for posting here... but i dont know where else to post my questions!
I am currently on CD50, with no AF no bfp on hpt and.. just had a hcg blood test done to check for pregnancy (but i havnt got the results yet)--> and i have some questions for u first trimester girls!

1. When did ur hcg blood test detect your pregnancy and how many DPO were u?

2. Did u ever have a hcg blood test done that came back negative, then later it was positive for pregnancy??

3. Do doctor's usually call by phone if your hcg blood test was positive??

Thanks in advance girls!! xoxoxox :hugs:

Sorry your in limbo hun. I was cycle day 15 when I first got my faint BFP. blood tests are very accurate. So if it comes back negative now, unless you have recently ovulated then it wouldn't be likely to get a different result later on. Do you chart? So you know how many dpo you are? Or if you ovulated? Or have a reason why you have such long cycles? I'm not sure about where you are but in my clinic we have to phone ourselves for results.

if i last had sex on 21st of may.. would the hcg blood test i had done yesterday be accurate?? i am really anxious to get the results for my hcg!

if i last had sex on 21st of may.. would the hcg blood test i had done yesterday be accurate?? i am really anxious to get the results for my hcg!

If you happened to have ovulated around the 21st and concieved then yes you would almost certainly get a positive result by now. If you ovulated on the 21st then that would make you 20dpo. The majority of women would get an accurate result by then then on a hcg urine test so a blood test will be even more accurate.

okay luv, thanks for your reply's!!! xoxo i will just wait and see what happens! xoxo

Just wanted to agree with the prior poster. If that's when you last had sex, you should definitely get a positive blood test by now if pregnant.

My doctor's office always called with the results no matter what they were, but every office is different. It can't hurt to call them and ask what the standard procedure is!

Good luck!

Yes, you should have gotten a bfp by now, but if AF is late then there's still a chance you could be pregnant. Are you taking the pregnancy tests with your first morning urine?

I missed periods for two months before I actually concieved so wanted to let you know, don't stop trying even if it's negative now... I couldn't believe when I got my BFP, I was about to try to start my period with herbs so I could keep TTC and I took a precautionary test. Wishing you the best of luck!

If I was you, if the bloods come back negative I'd get some evening primrose oil to start my period and once that started go on agnus cactus to get my cycles back to normal. Got me a BFP the first month I used it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->