Not really sure what's going on??

nalathekoala

Reaction score
I'm not really sure what's going on with my body right now... For my August cycle I had an extremely heavy period, easily the heaviest period I've ever had. Lots of cramping, lots of blood, very dark, etc. I was concerned but I just moved to a new state so I didn't have a primary care to go to to ask about it so I just let it go. Once it was over I felt fine so I just let it be. Mid August I have a new bf, we start having sex, unprotected just pulling out. I haven't been on b/c for about a year now. My mom made me an apt to get b/c but it kept getting canceled. Sept my period came about 8 days early and was super super light. Minimal cramping, very little bleeding, no "clumps" or usual grossness associated with my period. Ok... whatever... And now I got my Oct period, again early for my usual time amount and again SUPER light, lighter than Sept. And a very strong scent to it. When I changed my pad earlier it smelled like I had been wearing the same pad for days when really i'd only had it for a few hours. I've always had a very regular period. Same thing every time, very little variation with it, so to have 3 "off" periods in a row is very very weird for me. I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms aside from occasional nausea after I eat. I've been having trouble falling asleep at night, but aside from that I feel about the same. I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet because I am bleeding, just not very much. Anyone have any insight on what it might be??

Hi,

I am experiencing similar issues with A/F... Maybe it is irregular period and maybe we need to go to doc to check it out. I know that hormonal changes can cause period to go wonky....but really not sure....maybe doc is best option

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->