Not really too worried but you can reassure me!!!

Reidfidleir

Reaction score
So I'm 6+2 and my husband and I Dtd yesterday and then later on I had some pink tinged cm when I wiped. Ok no big deal since we did Dtd.
Tonight when I wiped I got some brown discharge. Not a lot.
I did do a bit of snow shoveling today but not a huge amount.

Sooo is this just because of Dtd and shoveling? Or should I put a call into the midwife? I don't see her til feb 4.

Only some minor cramping here and there. But that hasn't changed since I found out I was pregnant.

I had the pink discharge after dtd- I was about 8 weeks . Everything is sensitive down there and friction can cause slight pinky discharge , so I was told . My baby is fine n I'm half way there. Say to ur midwife re the brown discharge but the pink can be normal X

It most likely was the sex since everything is swollen down there from increased blood flow to the cervix but I would take it easy just in case, no more shoveling for now. Rest as much as you can until the bleeding stops, which should be no longer than 24 hours. If it continues after 2 days or gets heavier, I'd call your doctor and let them know. Take care!

I would agree with LilMiss. See where you are in 24 hours. I was in the same boat. We DTDed and I had a large amount of brown cm after. I kept getting some for the next 20 hours or so, it was the remainder coming out. I called the advice nurse and she said sex causes some discharge because of how sensitive the cervix is.

Ive had pink after sex and after a sono...even after my doctor check if my cervix was closed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->