Not settled at school

Mumof42009

Mum Of 4 Preemie's
Reaction score
My 4 year old started school Sept, she was fine when she 1st started but recently she has started to protest about going and crys every morning before going in. Her sister who is in the same school has also told me she's been crying at dinner time as well and not eating anything.
I've tried to talk to her about things and the teacher but the teacher said she's fine and she's settled but how can she be settled if shes crying everyday? :cry:
It's breaking my heart everyday to see her like this has anybody go any advice?
I've never been through this with my other girls when they started.

Is there anyway you could set out a nice picnic, get her teddies out, and play a role-play game with her?

Or, if something is bothering either of my children, i will take them out on their own for a walk, end up at coffee shop and get them a big "grown up" hot chocolate.

Tell her, that no matter what she says you will believe her and help her. Even though im sure your daughter already knows this, it might prompt her into talking to you. It works with my daughter :)

Also, my daughter was getting bullied, and her teacher owuldnt listen, i went down all the proper routes, and got no-where. In the end i took Leigha up to her teacher and said theres something wrong and it needs to be resolved NOW. We had a meeting right then, and Leigha seeing me sticking up for her and knowing that i believe her over anyone, including her teacher, she speaks openly with me now

:hugs: i hope you get to the bottom of it xx

Thanks for your reply I will try the things you've suggested and see how I get on, I feel I'm to blame in some ways as her Dad doesn't live with us and that's a huge part in her getting upset as well. Thanks again xx

Dont blame yourself! :hugs: I hope you manage to sort it out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->