not so smooth transition to reusable

It will be a bit easier once hes bigger and chunked out a little. Many people use disposables for the first few weeks/months then switch once baby is bigger.
The first few weeks in reusables I had a few leaks and annoyances but I figured out what worked after a while and now we dont have any leaks (the only one that sometimes does is his WNNN as they are still too big for him but they never leak out the cover and its only if he poos in them) and I cant imagine going back to disposables...infact I wouldnt if someone paid me too!
Take it as it comes :)

I keep getting really angry at myself every time I put a disposable nappy instead of a reusable one on him so it is really nice to know many people used them the first few weeks/months. LO is growing fast though so with any luck he start to fit nappies better soon.

Em was a tiny 5lbs 8 when he was born and spent a good few weeks in sposies before he fit into any reusable. And then we still had some epic fails.
You'll get there soon enough:hugs:
I was a fan of ME Sandys in the beginning with a Nature Babies wrap. Bomb proof and pretty comfy. Also going up a size with sposies as mentioned before really helps. I'm sure you'll grow to like fluff :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->