Not sure about cm

Wannagetpreg

Reaction score
Just wondering does cervical mucous have to be very stretchy to mean you are ovulating? I have definitely got cervical mucous but OPKs are negative so far but BD last night just in case. Also how many days before ovulation can you BD for it to be effective. I am now at CD14 with negative OPK but definite CM so I know I am bound to ovulate soon!

I started having EWCM a few days before positive opk --your body is just gearing up!:dust:

Thanks Bonnie, starting to find this quite stressful, so afraid of missing my surge but CB OPK has error on it today which I couldnt get fixed because their helpline closed today so had to pop to Tesco for cheaper tests!

if you have enough tests and being in the window as close as you are, try test early, mid and late day. the LH surge is stronger in the afternoon.

for me thursday am was almost positive, afternoon and evening were light.

Friday am was light and afternoon was positive. evening was darker

This morning was super dark.

It's hard not to stress....i get it.

Thank you, gonna test again later, just trying to save my pee up at the minute!! Its so good to get advice from others xx

You can get EWCM before OV so keep testing, and if you're having :sex: at least every other day you'll be in with a chance! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->