Not sure how to feel or what to do?

rachjim98

I love my Family!!
Reaction score
Today was a good day I went to a Easter thing @ my children's school. All was fine had a good time with my 6yr old. Got told some disturbing news about my 9yr old (just work stuff nothing major).

I called my Best friend up to rant a bit about the situation. She tells me her 16yr old daughter is Pregnant:baby:. She is going to be a Grandma... :cry: I waited to hear all the story and her reaction to it all before I said anything.

And the first thing I could say was :dohh:Well as you know it is a long 9 months and anything can happen:blush: Stuck my foot right up in my mouth!!
She didn't say much after that and now I feel like TOTAL ASS!!! I tried to call back but to no answer. Just wish I could of said something else but that was the first thing out and as soon as I said it I knew:dohh:.

I want to be happy for BF cause she seems to be a little excited, but I am also mad as hell. I should be calling every one and telling them we have brought our little girl home. Now I have to hear ever little story she has to tell about her daughter and her daughters pregnancy. I'm so jealous, and so upset with myself that I am!

Sorry for my rant, just wasn't expecting this one at all!!

Oh hun, don't be silly we all need a good rant sometimes. I'm sure your bf will forgive you, maybe she even felt bad about telling you because of your loss.

Hope you speak to her soon

:hug:

:hugs: I am sure she understands you are still grieving xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back