Not Sure If I Finally Ovulated (Clomid Cycle)

That's great Dottiee!! I had a small temp increase today. I'm hoping the temps stay high now to show ovulation. I probably have to wait a couple days for the crosshairs to show up, but I'm pretty sure I ovulated now. I just don't think my progesterone will show it because it probably takes a week for the levels to get where they should be. The test should actually be done today, but I live in a small town and the lab is only open for 3 hours mon-fri so I'll go tomorrow.

Maybe wait a couple days just to make sure it will show. Or call your doctor and see what he suggests :)

Horray!! We're both 3dpo :happydance:

Oh that's awesome!! :D When are you gonna test?
I want to test on the 26th since I want a BFP for my birthday but is it worth it testing only on 10DPO?

I want to wait, but when I emailed my dr she said to do it on monday. She told that based on this cycle length, we can adjust the progesterone test day further. I don't think she believed that I ovulated late. She was asking me why I think I ovulated late. I sent an email back explaining that I checked my temps and cervix. She hasn't gotten back to me yet.

In my opinion its late :rolf: I have a real bad poas addiction! With my rainbow I started at 4 :blush: dpo :blush: I'm going to try to make it to the 27th x

In my opinion its late :rolf: I have a real bad poas addiction! With my rainbow I started at 4 :blush: dpo :blush: I'm going to try to make it to the 27th x

Oh wow! I'm a POAS addict if I have internet cheapies, but I'm all out. I ordered more 2 days ago, but it usually takes 2-3 weeks to get here. Since it's $30 for 2 FRER, I have to hold out :(

You better update me! :)

I'll probably be testing early. I ordered a bunch of internet cheapies for that reason. I want to see how early I'll test positive. My last two pregnancies I tested right on the day AF was due and I think I was 12dpo with the second one. They were really dark when I tested so I'm hoping I can get a faint line earlier. We'll see anyways and hopefully I'll have fun looking for a line.

I'll probably be testing early. I ordered a bunch of internet cheapies for that reason. I want to see how early I'll test positive. My last two pregnancies I tested right on the day AF was due and I think I was 12dpo with the second one. They were really dark when I tested so I'm hoping I can get a faint line earlier. We'll see anyways and hopefully I'll have fun looking for a line.

Good luck!! Make sure you update when you do :)

I will definitely keep you updated. FF says I'm 4dpo and ovufriend says 3dpo so not really sure where I'm at. So I'll most likely start testing Thurs or Fri! I'm getting excited and nervous!

I will definitely keep you updated. FF says I'm 4dpo and ovufriend says 3dpo so not really sure where I'm at. So I'll most likely start testing Thurs or Fri! I'm getting excited and nervous!

Yeah both of those charts are off for me too. OvuFriend says 5DPO, and FF says 4. I think I'm leaning towards OvuFriend though, it looks right. Whenever you feel you ovulated, you should go off that.. You know your body best :)

I won't be testing until Sunday.. If I can hold out that long lol. I'm going to buy a bunch of dollar store cheapies. They are certified by the Canadian Health Administration (same as the USA's FDA) which means their advertised sensitivity level of 20mlu has to be correct. Why waste $30 on one test when $30 can buy me 30 :3

I completely agree with the more bang for your buck way! And I should have just gone with ovufriend because now FF has changed my o date to the same as ovufriend. I'm 4dpo according to them now! 3 days until I start testing!!!

I completely agree with the more bang for your buck way! And I should have just gone with ovufriend because now FF has changed my o date to the same as ovufriend. I'm 4dpo according to them now! 3 days until I start testing!!!

Good luck! I couldn't test at 7dpo.. Seeing a BFN depresses me so much, so I don't want to get a false BFN because of testing too early.

I can understand that. I take it as a science project: How early can I get a BFP??? It's possible that it might not show because I'll be using the cheapies, but that's okay.

I can understand that. I take it as a science project: How early can I get a BFP??? It's possible that it might not show because I'll be using the cheapies, but that's okay.

I found tests at our dollar store that claim to test 25miu/ml.. So I bought 15 lol. I'll take one tomorrow for fun.. I like your idea of the "experiment". I doubt you can get a positive at 6dpo, especially on a dollar store test.. But what the hell lol.

Lol!! I'm trying to stay positive. If we don't get pregnant this cycle, its ok. At least I can have some fun with it.

I found tests at our dollar store that claim to test 25miu/ml.. So I bought 15 lol. I'll take one tomorrow for fun.. I like your idea of the "experiment". I doubt you can get a positive at 6dpo, especially on a dollar store test.. But what the hell lol.

I read that the very earliest you can get a positive is 7dpo but its very rare, that didn't stop me testing that theory out yesterday at 5dpo :haha:

Ahah yeah I just tested with FMU at 6DPO, definitely BFN. I may test again tomorrow, but might just wait until 10 DPO like I planned :p

I doubt implantation has even happened yet... If I conceived this time.

I can't wait till Friday!! I'll be 7dpo! Until then, I can see how all of your tests work out ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->