Not Sure If I Finally Ovulated (Clomid Cycle)

Dottiee

TTC #1 with Long Cycles
Reaction score
I know this thread is for OPKs but I wasn't sure where else to post this.

My temp on my chart (in my signature) has progressively risen over the last 3 days, but not higher than the temps at the beginning of my cycle. I read that it has to rise for 3 consecutive days to show ovulation, but I've also read it has to be above the cover line so I'm confused. Can any chart wizards tell if I've ovulated? If so, was it on CD 11? I'm dying to know if the Clomid has worked.

I never charted before, because my cycles were 4-6 months long and I wasn't ovulating on my own. So any and all help is greatly appreciated.

I'm not 100% hun but I think so yes. and wowzers you get cold at night!! I don't think in all the time I've been temping I've ever gone below 36.10 :haha:

I'm not 100% hun but I think so yes. and wowzers you get cold at night!! I don't think in all the time I've been temping I've ever gone below 36.10 :haha:

Haha I'm not surprised. My hands and feet are always ice cold.. OH always says I have the body temperature of a corpse :p

Ahhh I see you got your crosshairs :happydance: good luck for the tww hun :dust:

Yes I did!! I was so excited I had to wake OH up.

I'm not sure how accurate this website is though so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. I don't want to be excited, get my blood work done and then find out I never ovulated.

fertility friend is pretty much bang on, well it has been for me :) I swear by it

fertility friend is pretty much bang on, well it has been for me :) I swear by it

Ah, that's so exciting!! I just have a hard time believing that 50mg is going to work.. An even harder time believing I'll actually conceive on my first round of Clomid lol. I'm staying optimistic but I also don't want my dreams crushed if it doesn't work.

Well who knows, miracles happen every day as this site proves every day :) I'm rooting for you hun :dust:

I completely understand where you are coming from though hun, after many miscarriages I never thought I would get my rainbow baby but I did :D and now I'm putting myself through it all again LOL

Well who knows, miracles happen every day as this site proves every day :) I'm rooting for you hun :dust:

I completely understand where you are coming from though hun, after many miscarriages I never thought I would get my rainbow baby but I did :D and now I'm putting myself through it all again LOL

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriages. Hopefully this time goes much smoother than the last :)

Guess I didn't ovulate :( When I put my temp in this morning Fertility Friend got rid of the cross hairs.

Oh :( that doesn't make any sense! your temp is still high! Did you say you were going for bloods to check ovulation? x

Oh :( that doesn't make any sense! your temp is still high! Did you say you were going for bloods to check ovulation? x

Yeah I go in on the 22nd for blood. My OBGYN said not to call to find out if I ovulated until the 31st if I haven't gotten AF yet.. But I'll probably call on the 24th so I don't waste money on HPTs.

yeah thats a good idea. I find it strange that ff took the crosshairs away today, you would have thought they would have taken them away yesterday if at all. Try putting a slightly higher temp in for tomorrow and see what it does xx

yeah thats a good idea. I find it strange that ff took the crosshairs away today, you would have thought they would have taken them away yesterday if at all. Try putting a slightly higher temp in for tomorrow and see what it does xx

So today I was 35.25°C. For tomorrow I went up 0.05°C all the way until I got up to 35.75°C and it still didn't give me any crosshairs. I'm pretty sure fertility friend is being a bully lol

I agree, I cant see why it has done that I really can't. And there was me singing its praises!! :haha:

Hi, I don't know if this is helpful but I took clomid this cycle as well. I took it from days 5-9 and it usually doesn't start working until 5 days after your last pill. I'm on CD18 today and finally got a positive opk yesterday and today. Hoping for a temp increase tomorrow morning to show ovulation. I'm going in on 22nd for progesterone as well. I hope you get confirmation of o soon!

Hi, I don't know if this is helpful but I took clomid this cycle as well. I took it from days 5-9 and it usually doesn't start working until 5 days after your last pill. I'm on CD18 today and finally got a positive opk yesterday and today. Hoping for a temp increase tomorrow morning to show ovulation. I'm going in on 22nd for progesterone as well. I hope you get confirmation of o soon!

Oh you're only a day ahead of me! :)
That's awesome that you got the positive OPK. Let me know how your temp is in the morning, my fingers are crossed for you <3

Fertility Friend gave me my crosshairs back!! Without a doubt in my mind I definitely ovulated.. My temp is so high! I'm so, so excited. Now time for the TWW. This has been the longest cycle ever lol. (And I've had 130+ day long cycles)

That's great Dottiee!! I had a small temp increase today. I'm hoping the temps stay high now to show ovulation. I probably have to wait a couple days for the crosshairs to show up, but I'm pretty sure I ovulated now. I just don't think my progesterone will show it because it probably takes a week for the levels to get where they should be. The test should actually be done today, but I live in a small town and the lab is only open for 3 hours mon-fri so I'll go tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->