Not sure if I should be here

AussieBub

Mum to 2DD & 1DS
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My partner and I are WTT til next year but we did have unprotected sex on June 30th. Now, I have very irregular cycles. Ever since my son was born 18 months ago, my cycles have ranged anywhere from 29 days to 62 days. I don't track ovulation at all but always have about 2-3 days where I produce a lot of EWCM which usually occurs when I'm fertile. Anyway, I had one day of EWCM on June 20th and assumed I was probably going through my fertile phase. Fast forward to the 30th and it was a heat of the moment incident which resulted in the withdrawal method (which is not productive method of contraception, I know) but we didn't think anything of it because I thought I'd ovulated at least 7-10 earlier. However, on July 1st, 2nd and 3rd, I had EWCM. That's when I started panicking. We do want more kids, we just weren't planning on having another one just yet. My fitbit tracks an average cycle of 44 days and according to it's estimations (which I know aren't accurate) it thinks I should have ovulated on the 2nd. I brushed it off, saying it's not possible but then on the 8th I had more EWCM but this time, there was a tiny bit of pink in it as well. I showed my partner, did the maths and realised it would line up perfectly with a possible implantation date.

So now, here I am, waiting to see if a period will start when I don't even know when my period would be due. I have been having symptoms though and I keep telling myself it's all in my head but it's driving me crazy now. I keep getting small bouts of nausea (like 20ish mins of feeling like I'm about to be sick), I've been more tired and having to go to bed earlier than normal and for 2 days, my sense of smell was definitely heightened (My partner had a nose bleed and I could smell the blood from across the room.) On the 9th and 10th I also had pinching and mild cramping in my uterus which I tried to ignore but it was uncomfortable. I know it's still too early to test but at 3am this morning, I was in the bathroom feeling like I was about to throw up and once that had passed, I decided to take a test anyway to stop me going totally insane waiting. It was negative of course but I don't feel any calmer for taking it. Fitbit predicts my period would be due in 4 days (16th) but as my cycles are irregular, I literally have no idea.

I feel like I'm going insane because I don't know when my period is due, I don't know when I ovulated and I can't talk to anyone other than my partner about this. I just needed to vent and actually talk to someone else about this and so, here I am. Sorry for the long post but I've been keeping all this bottled up since the 2nd lol.

-AussieBub

Last edited:
I was in same spot with dd average cycle was 60 days didn't track anything at all..basically found out I was pregnant take 2 weeks literally got hcg blood test done at er and was 25 literally super early since I never knew when af was coming..but had sore boobs..

Honestly, my head convinces itself that it's not possible but then my body will do something as if to tell my brain "but you could be". Made my mind up yesterday that I definitely can't be pregnant and then last night had on/off very mild nausea. Not like I was going to throw up or anything but my tummy was blah. The type of blah that just makes you not want to eat until it's less queasy. So then I started thinking, what's causing this nausea if not pregnancy? I must be pregnant! Woken up today feeling normal and telling myself it's all in my head again. Another 3 days until I'll test again and I'm going insane. ](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->