Not sure if I'm in the right place...

OwlGirl93

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm not sure if I'm in the right place for this, but hello! I guess this will be my "Waiting to try" journal.

I'm Britney and I am 21 years old,
My husband is Skylar and he is 20 years old.

We have been trying to conceive since February 2013. We have had 3 miscarriages, and right now we are trying to get our finances in order before trying again. I have a severe case of PCOS and I think I might have endometriosis -- I have yet to be tested though. I have not had a period since November 2013. I was given Progesterone for 10 days back in September, but nothing came of it. :/ Now I've run out of insurance, I have no where to turn but to you fine ladies.. what natural remedies do I have as options?

I should mention I am overweight as well, by about 80 lbs. I want to lose some weight before TTC again as well! Thanks for looking everyone :)

There is indeed a section at the top of the main page to create a journal :)

If you are overly stressed it could have something to do with a lack of period...

Welcome!! :wave: I have PCOS too, and I'm also overweight by about 60 lbs...sounds like we are in the same boat! The biggest thing my doctor has stressed to me when it comes to my PCOS symptoms is to get my weight under control & to really lower the amount of carbs (especially white breads, pastas, etc) I am eating. I am also on Metformin to help with the weight loss. We are waiting to try for #2 until I get my weight under control too :)

I'm not sure what to do about my weight. I'm not very in control of what I eat, especially when my hubby is a skinny bean and can eat everything and lose 10 lbs >.< it drives me insane! I've thought of trying Plexus Slim, but not sure. I just want to shed this weight.. I guess that's my new years resolution!

I'm not sure what to do about my weight. I'm not very in control of what I eat, especially when my hubby is a skinny bean and can eat everything and lose 10 lbs >.< it drives me insane! I've thought of trying Plexus Slim, but not sure. I just want to shed this weight.. I guess that's my new years resolution!

I know the feeling lol. My husband is like that too, which makes it even harder. Have you tried tracking your food? I track mine on MyFitnessPal. I don't track it to count calories or anything but more to hold myself accountable to what I'm eating & the amount I'm eating. It also helps in terms of showing me how much I burn off when I'm working out :)

90% of people eat when they are thirsty. I drastically decreased my food intake by just drinking a big glass of water when I feel snackish

I've been wanting to get on a clean eating lifestyle, but our pipelines are filled with flouride because they are down right now? I'm not sure. But, I need to do it. Grr... get with the program, Britney..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->