not sure if im preg or not help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginadina

Reaction score
ok so i have been a virgin for 22yrs literally to avoid all this worry i am going through now but here i am.....i finally had sex with this guy he used a condom great because i had stopped taking bc for a while....second time i had to just started my bc consistenly and condom broke so i immediately took plan b just incase...third time we didnt have a condom so we played around a little yes he did eventually penetrate but didnt cum inside he stopped before it got there but i have heard precum with some sperm mixed in can get you preg so i freaked out AGAIN and got plan b but till like 3 days later because i couldnt afford it we did have sex a few days after my period (regarding the 3 time sorry trying not confuse readers) and i also stopped taking bc pills during my period because i was at the end of my pack and it was only the placebo pills yada yada its been like a week since plan b and 2 weeks since unprotected sex but im starting to freak out because the internet isnt the most helpful place to look for shit oh my gosh its just scary everything i read just keeps telling me im preg....so its been about two weeks since unprotected sex i wanna say monday or tuesday i had an urge to pee also constipated (constipation may be from my lactose intolerance and i have consume alot dairy as well) but it didnt really get weird until recently just peeing alot...i know its too early to tell anything but i like need some reasurance other than taking a pregnancy test because again its too erlly im sorry if im nt making sense and spelling things wrong but like i said im freaking out im 22 just graduated college kinda struggling finanacially between jobs shit i could barely afford pln b pill so i hope "plan c" doesnt have to become an option PLEASE HELP! like let me know if im overreacting

Hey. Couple things first:
1. This is the teen section of the forum. At 22, that’s not the section this post belongs in. Maybe more a TWW section.
2. This section is also for teens who know they are pregnant not for pregnancy speculation.
3. Other than medical/ethical choices and section, it is asked that members not discuss plan c on the forums.

That being said, at two weeks passed unprotected sex a hpt would be accurate. I think you’re likely not pregnant it sounds like you got your period after times one and two, and three was close to your period. But if you ovulate early then that could be the case.

Side mothering note, plan b is very hard on your body. You cannot use it as birth control. It is EMERGENCY contraceptive. If you are not ready to mother a child, you need to be safer with your choices. The pill is clearly not a good choice and neither are condoms (though those should happen regardless for stis), so I would take to your gyn about iuds or shots or implants or something you don’t have to take day today. But you cannot put your body through this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->