Not sure if its my cycle or with drawal bleeding?

xodemixo

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i just stopped taking my birth control on the 22nd, i started to bleed on the 24th and then it stopped today. When i stopped taking my birth control it was on the pill before the placebo pills. Do you think this was my first cycle or was it withdrawal bleeding?

Has anyone gotten pregnant the first cycle off the pill?

Thank you for the support!

hey! okay I stopped taking my bc pills this month too, about three weeks ago! from everything I've been told you're to count your withdrawal bleed as CD 1 and stRt from there. keep in mind that not everyone ovulated the first couple of months, but I'm ttc on my first cycle off too and I got a positive opk yesterday so wish me luck! I'll keep in you I because I'd like to know if you ovulate soon too! best of luck

hey! okay I stopped taking my bc pills this month too, about three weeks ago! from everything I've been told you're to count your withdrawal bleed as CD 1 and stRt from there. keep in mind that not everyone ovulated the first couple of months, but I'm ttc on my first cycle off too and I got a positive opk yesterday so wish me luck! I'll keep in you I because I'd like to know if you ovulate soon too! best of luck

let me know what happens!!! I guess ill just count it as CD1 thank youu for the response!

I would say 2 days after would be withdrawal bleed but I wud also consider it to be cycle day 1 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->