Not sure if pregnant a little confused. (TMI)

kitkat1237

Reaction score
Hi, I am 13dpo and feel I may be pregnant. I am due for my AF in 2-3 days but, I have a creamy discharge that is light pink in color and I am bloated and nauseated as well as tired and have dizzy spells, itchy stomach, raise in temp, and breasts are swollen and so sore I can hardly wear my bras. I took 2 pregnancy tests and both were BFN. I am unsure if it is implantation bleeding and just too early to test positive or if it is the start of my AF.

It all sounds promising to me but at the same time could be a sign of af I would wait another 2 days and test again you might implanted late and it's just not far enough to register on a hpt. Good luck

Thank you for the advice. I haven't ever been pregnant and I have never had this happen before AF so it is nice to get some input from others. I'll try that :). We aren't getting are hopes up but we are excited at the same time :).

Hi, I have the same symptoms. I just wondered what the outcome was for you. I've had light pink spotting for 2 out of the past 3 days. Has anyone else experienced this. I was 5 days before AF I am now 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->