Not sure if pregnant, or going nuts

FuzzyBunnyGRL

Reaction score
Hello. I'm new to this forum. I just signed up today. So, here's the story: my hubby and I've been trying for a baby for past couple of months with no success My period was from April 13th-17th (7 days) and I ovulated on the 26th. We had sex on Friday (April 21st), Monday (April 24th), Tuesday (April 25th), and Wednesday (the day of ovulation April 26th). I am now 6dpo (days past ovulation) and I've been experiencing some nausea, on and off slight breast pains (like small jabs), low abdominal pain, a jab in my right ovary every now and then, lower back pain, fatigue, some cravings/aversions (I've all the sudden hated the taste of soda and am wanting to eat fruits I wouldn't normally eat), and some headaches. My period is expected 9 days from now (May 11th). Could I possibly be pregnant? Please help!

Note: I was under a lot of stress a few months ago and either wasn't having a period, which would give me pregnancy symptoms, only to find out I was never pregnant. It messed up my hormones pretty bad. I'm just hoping all these symptoms are legit this time.

I would test good luck I hope you get your bfp

Hello. I'm new to this forum. I just signed up today. So, here's the story: my hubby and I've been trying for a baby for past couple of months with no success My period was from April 13th-17th (7 days) and I ovulated on the 26th. We had sex on Friday (April 21st), Monday (April 24th), Tuesday (April 25th), and Wednesday (the day of ovulation April 26th). I am now 6dpo (days past ovulation) and I've been experiencing some nausea, on and off slight breast pains (like small jabs), low abdominal pain, a jab in my right ovary every now and then, lower back pain, fatigue, some cravings/aversions (I've all the sudden hated the taste of soda and am wanting to eat fruits I wouldn't normally eat), and some headaches. My period is expected 9 days from now (May 11th). Could I possibly be pregnant? Please help!

Note: I was under a lot of stress a few months ago and either wasn't having a period, which would give me pregnancy symptoms, only to find out I was never pregnant. It messed up my hormones pretty bad. I'm just hoping all these symptoms are legit this time.

pregnancy symptoms are really hard to nail down, it can differ from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy (meaning you can havea set of symptoms with one and your second you could have none or totally different ones) My daughter i had just a few symptoms and when i got pregnant with my son i had none! I really hope you get your BFP soon, you're quite early to start testing so maybe wait till 11dpo or later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->