Not sure if this is a positive?!

Marie2589

Reaction score
I've been using opk's for a couple months and never saw ANYTHING in the test box. Not even a faint line. Today, I took yet another one and I have attached a picture. I know the test line is supposed to be darker than the control line, but does this mean anything? Thank you!!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 29
I think it is close to positive. Hope you BDed yesterday. BD tonight too. How was your opk today ?

Hi I posted pretty much the same question , I know it's meant to be as dark as the control or darker but surely it means something .

Thanks for the input! I tested again the next morning and it was about the same. I also tested again then that night and it was even lighter! So confused. We have been BD'ing every day so I am keeping my fingers crossed!:winkwink:

Some women find the best time to test is 2pm. Its when I get the best lines too especially after a 3 hour max hold! X

For my last cycle I only got a 2nd line for 2 days, ovulation time, and didn't get a line at all the rest of the cycle. When I did get that other line it wasn't darker. It must have been when I ovulated cause I conceived. Unfortunately I just MC... Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->