Not sure if this is the end of not...

willowblossom

Reaction score
I hate being in limbo.
Basically on friday night I had some serious pain in my tummy and then had a fairly heavy bleed. It lasted all through the night Then tailed if in the morning. Since then I've had no pain and only a tiny bit if brown spotting.
I went to the Dr this morning for bloods, I have to go again on Wednesday to compare hcg levels to see if they are rising or falling.
I just have no clue whether to hold onto a bit of hope, or accept that it's probably the end.
Last Tuesday I did a clear blue digital which said 2-3
Just done another now and it says 2-3 Still.
I should be 5+4 today.
Anyone else in the same boat or had similar experience?

Im sorry your going through this it’s horrible, I don’t want to scare you but something similar happened to me. I got a 2-3 and I was 6 weeks it didn’t move over a week was 2-3 still the day before my miscarriage and I eventually miscarried a few days later. I hope it’s not the case for you though x

I'm so sorry what your going through, I've been there with a loss, but it could very well not be the case, I had bleeding on both previous pregnancies, both was very heavy, and again on this pregnancy when i was 13 weeks. I also had severe pain early on this baby, good luck for you hcg results hun

Thanks for the support ladies. I've had the first hcg result back which was 545. Not sure if that's normal or not? I guess we will see what tomorrow blood test brings xxx

Fingers crossed for you. XX

Awww hon I'm so sorry ure in limbo and about the bleeding.
I've had 3 Misscariges with mine when the bleeding started it didnt stop I had heavy bleeding and clots.
I had spotting with this pregnancy at 12 to 13 weeks but thankfully everything was fine.
Sometimes womon have spotting or even bleeding in the first trimester but everything turn out to be ok. Really hope ure results tommorow show everything is ok.

Well I'm still none the wiser, the doctor hasn't called me with my blood results from today. I can't believe it's been nearly 6 days since the bleeding and I still have no answers. Im so frustrated x

Oh hon that totally sucks. Hopfully u will get a call tommorow and I'm hoping it's good news [-o<

Unfortunately not good news. Numbers have gone down so it's the end of this journey :-(
Thanks for the support ladies x

Oh I'm so so sorry :(

Oh no I'm so sorry hon that is really heartbreaking

So sorry to hear this, sending massive hugs and lots of love to you and your family :(

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->