• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

not sure if this is the right place,but would love some advise on cleft lip/palate x

stir crazy

mother of 4 expecting 5th
Reaction score
Hello ladies,I went for my second scan at 20+4 found out we are having a little boy yaaay, everything was ok with him but the little tinker hid his face,we was rescanned a week later to be told he is deffo a boy but may have a gap in top lip on one side,this came as a shock to me and the hubby as we both have 2 children each from previous partners with no hic ups and there is no one on our family's that have cleft lip/palate. We have been made to wait a week for a more detailed scan, (which is driving me crazy). My notes say suggested cleft lip other than that little peanut is well, got the scan Tuesday 8th, I'm no longer scared albeit a little worried, the midwife said we could get there and he might not have it,but in my head I've accepted he has. I just would like someone else's experience with cleft lip/palate, also what bottles to use, what to expect when little peanut arrives. I'm now 22+1
thank you all xx

Not much help but wanted to send a hug as it's horrible finding out your baby is not "perfect" but what you'll find is they are in fact perfect! My first baby had multiple issues including cleft palete and unfortunately she did not make it, I was scared id be horrified when I saw her as the 3 d scan made it look bad, but when I saw her she was beautiful and perfect! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->