Not sure if this makes me feel better or worse !

T

TeddysGirl

After 2 previous chemical pregnancies and now 4 weeks pregnant I am constantly worried and when I'm worried I use good-ole Google ! And I found this site.

Not sure how accurate it is or if it's making me feel better or worse. I think once I'm 6 weeks I will feel so much better !

https://spacefem.com/pregnant/mc.php?m=08&d=10&y=12

I've been looking at this as well. I find it reassuring seeing the percentage decrease day after day.

I will feel so much better when it's below 10% (about 6 weeks). It is nice seeing the number drop, but at my stage it still seems quite high !

Seems like after 9 weeks so unlikely. I'm at 10 weeks and a day. It's so hard waiting to tell everyone, and seeing that chart the risk doesn't even decrease between now and 12 weeks. I almost feel like what's the point in waiting? I don't have another scan or mat apt before then either.

To be honest I think the reason most people say 12 weeks is because that's the average of when the first scan is but if you're had an earlier scan then you already know everything's OK and in the right place.

I just had mine a few days ago, so 10 weeks. And I heard the heartbeat the next day too.

Are you in the UK ?

I have my booking appointment on 8th May when I will be around 7 weeks. Then hopefully I'll get a scan soon after =)

Im trying not to think about it too much tbf i just pray and hope i get past 8 weeks xx

TeddysGirl- I have my first midwife appointment on 13th May when I'll be 8+3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->