Not sure if we done enough this month? Opinions pls x

trudie100

Reaction score
Hey ladies

So I'm on CD20 and I ovulated on Monday (CD16) with a strong positive OPK (it was also a strong positive the next day on CD17)

Anyway since Monday last week we've been DTD every other day and had planned to DTD for 3 days in a row once I got a positive OPK

This is what we managed on the lead up to/and the days of ovulation:

Thursday - DTD
Friday - didn't
Saturday - DTD
Sunday - didn't
Monday - Positive OPK (CD 16) - DTD
Tuesday - Still positive OPK (CD17) - but didn't DTD

we haven't DTD since I ovulated on Monday - gutted that we didnt get to DTD again on Tuesday or Wednesday! ended up having a barney with OH about it so we've not been friends lol

Ladies - do you think were covered seeing as we DTD every other day from 2 days before ovulation and the day of?

I know we DTD on the day of the positive but for all I know I actually ovulated the next day... just annoying as I don't actually know 'when' I ovulated even though they say its 12-36 hours after a positive

Anyway my agonising 2 ww starts now so we'll see x x

You did it every other day which is what is recommended! Could of did it the day after you got your positive surge that would of really been great but id still say your good! Baby dust to you hun! :dust:

Yes! Spermies live up to 5 days so you are good! It matters more that you dtd a few days before ovulation. We only DTD a few times and I hope we caught it!
10/15- DTD
10/16- no
10/17- DTD
10/18- no
10/19- no
10/20- no (possible ovulation )
10/21- no (possible ovulation )
10/22- DTD (possible ovulation )

As you can see we arent trying too hard but i hope we caught that egg!

GL and FX for you! I'll be looking for your update ❤

Thanks ladies! Really hoping this is our month
Baby dust to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back