Not sure....... Need some advice pre term contraction

GemmaG

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm currently nearly 31wks with twins.... I have felt awful all day overwhelming exhaustion and nausea. I just thought it was one of these things and went and lay down for an hour this afternoon since getting up I have been have mild menstrual type cramping and my hips back and tops of my thighs are a little bit sore I would say I'm more uncomfortable than anything. I started getting tightenings but this is quite normal for me to get BH's but since timing them they are every 15-18mins is this considered regular or irregular?? I had a bath and have lay down again and they aren't going away.

I'm not really sure if I need to call the hospital since I have had no loss of plug or anything and I'm not in alot of pain just unsettled and uncomfortable.

If you're panicking I'd call. Especially with twins.

It's better to be on the safe side.

I had no signs before I went into labour either.

If it is that they may be able to stop it before it gets started too much!

Surprisingly I feel a real sense of calm..... I just don't know but il ring anyway and see what they think I'm a FTM and have tried to contact my friends and sisters to see of this is how they started but can't get anyone. X

If you're calm then maybe nothing is wrong.

I'm not a worrier usually but I do panic when I think something is wrong so I always take action. Takes alot to make me panic though. I'm too laid back

Keep us updated!

Thats what i thought if it was anything I would feel panicked im worried of course as it would be far to early for them to come.

I called and they want me to monitor it for the next hour and if they don't go away I have to come straight in. It's a bit more uncomfortable now my lower back is getting more sore as are my hips. Need these babies to hang on a few weeks yet I really hope it's nothing x

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

My friend had twins at 30 weeks and they are 7 years old now.

Stay calm and look after yourself!x

Just go in Hun it won't do any harm to get checked out xx

I would go in. I had a couple on the way to drop off my labs at the hospital. They hooked me up and decided I needed the shot to stop them. Mine are almost 35 weeks though. They may want to give you steroids as well.

I would go in, never know with twins. Usually at higher risk for pre-term labor with twins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->