Not Sure - The Witch or Preggo

KailaB24

Reaction score
Okay, I know I will probably get a lot of eye rolls for this one! lol.. but I have to put it out there to see what everyone's thoughts are.

Please beware this may be TMI :wacko:

Saturday 5/20/17 I was 12dpo. I took an HPT because we were going to a concert that night and knew I would be drinking, it was negative. Later that night at around midnight- 1A.M. I started spotting dark brown but just a tiny bit. I threw on a panty liner and expected AF full force the next morning. Next morning (13dpo) still spotting but kind of felt like it could get heavier so I put in a tampon. To my surprise I only had to change it a couple times that day (normally on day 1 it is full force and I am changing it every 2-3 hours) and even when I did change it, there was not a lot of blood and it was very very dark red-almost black and brown. Monday (14dpo) same type of barely there flow and still very very dark. Yesterday (15dpo) only used 1 tampon and didn't really need to, was able to only use panty liner when getting home from work. Today, nothing showing on panty liner and spotting only when I wipe.

I know I know... this could just be a weird period. But I have never had anything like this before and also not this dark.
I took an IC HPT yesterday evening on a maybe 2 hour hold and BFN. I also will probably take an FRER on Friday just to be sure. If this truly is the witch, she is really putting the tricks on me this month! lol:witch:

EDIT: I also just wanted to add in that just starting today I am getting weird symptoms that I wouldn't normally if this was AF ending. Pretty bad lower back pain and an overall cramping feel, and also headaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->